Join angels from around the world for an intense 2 days of interactive investing sessions run by seasoned veterans and industry insiders.
Why Did I Go to Angelsbootcamp?
Who is it for?
Angelsbootcamp is for any angel investor looking to hone their skills and connect with other angels from around the world.
What will I get out of it?
Master all aspects of angel investing through interactive workshops guided by seasoned veterans and industry experts. Learn more
Why is it different?
Angelsbootcamp is a no-nonsense, hands-on way to sharpen your angel investing skills. Just pure and focused angel sessions. Learn more at www.angelsbootcamp.org
What do you need to be an Angel? Access to capital; Proprietary dealflow; Good judgement.
Never experienced such a steep learning curve through training, senior coaching and immediate practical implementation when I negotiated my first termsheet.
Early stage investing is a complex but fascinating multifaceted & interdisciplinary activity: therefore, it is key to success to learn the core elements such as investment strategy, valuation & financing, legal aspects, etc. upfront..
Day 1 – An intense day of interactive master classes led by veteran angel investors and industry insiders focusing on the fundamentals of deal sourcing and execution.
Introduction to Angel Investing
- Is Angel Investing Right for You?
- Sourcing Deals
- Due Diligence
- Term Sheet Basics
- Term Sheet Battles
Day 2 – Begin the day with investment trends followed by hands-on start-up pitch sessions and applied evaluation discussions.
Angel Investing Trends & Strategies
- Trends in Raising Capital – Syndications, VCs & Crowd Funding
- Portfolio Strategy
- European Tax Credits & Strategies
- Pitch Session with Pitch Coaching
Angelsbootcamp participants learn through shared stories of success and failure. Battle scars will be revealed in a judgment-free and supportive environment. Connections will be made with other angels, many of which will continue to network and syndicate far after the event has completed.
At Angelsbootcamp, we deliver practical, actionable and relevant knowledge to the next generation of European angels – especially those aiming to become lead investors in the long run. Whether you are a first timer or an active angel, Angelsbootcamp is for investors who want to learn hands-on.
- Entrepreneurs looking to make their first investment following a successful exit
- Industry heavyweights who are looking to connect with exciting innovation happening outside the corporate world
- Wealth management executives and representatives of family offices looking to diversify their portfolio
- Active angel investors looking to hone their skills and take their portfolio to the next level
- Start-up mentors, accelerator & incubator managers looking to make better choices