Are you a startup founder? You already have an MVP and are navigating a rough terrain of customer acquisition, retention and growth? Become an enpact fellow and receive 8 months of mentoring from top experts in your industry! You’ll attend 3 entrepreneurs camps (Tunisia, Germany, Jordan), connect with other startups, all this while growing your business. Start an outstanding personal development journey now! Apply for the mentoring program 2016.
International Mentoring for European Entrepreneurs
- 50+ hours of intensive and specially tailored mentoring and expert sessions for each fellow.
- 3 international camps, with tons of expert workshops, individual sessions and startup safaris. Check out our video from 2015.
- Access a network of over 150 alumni startups in Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
- Symbolic membership fee for your flights: 1.250 € (German participants) or 2.500 € (other European participants), while getting services worth more than 15.000 €.
- Scholarships available for participants in need.
Sounds interesting? APPLY NOW for the 2016 intake: www.enpact.org/apply
- Improve your key business operations with new insights and best practice tools from experts, local and international mentors and other fast moving entrepreneurs.
- Pitch to an extensive network of partners (corporates, investors, opinion leaders, etc.).
- Gain exposure via international and regional media outlets.
- Create meaningful relationships and memories with the enpact community.
- Experience an outstanding and long lasting personal and entrepreneurial journey.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Beyond concept validation and prototype phase in your market.
- Facing new and exciting challenges with team, funding, product development, positioning, pivoting or business development.
- Exploring new markets or pushing to consolidate within the national market.
- Willing to exchange stories about failures, lessons learned, tips and tricks with the enpact community.
- An enthusiastic ambassador throughout and even after the program.
Berlin-based non-profit organization enpact builds and connects promising startups across Europe and MENA (Middle East North Africa) through cross border and cross cultural networking, mentoring and support with growth, development and market expansion.
Your point of contact:
Community Manager Europe