Startup System EU offers this European Innovation Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between startups, investors and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together startups and innovation professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add conference dates.
- ISPO Munich 2019 – The largest trade fair for sports business more than 2,800 exhibitors will be presenting their latest sports products from segments such as Snowsports, Outdoor, Health & Fitness, Urban and Teamsports at the Messe München exhibition grounds. Look forward to four days full of impulses and rich contacts. Munich, Germany; Feb 3-6, 2019
- HRD Summit – the most senior gathering of HR Directors on the globe. The 2019 Summit will welcome over 1,000 attendees, over 150 speakers across 8 content streams, over 80 Exhibitors, over 250 Match Meetings and 11+ hours of networking spread across 2 days. Birmingham, UK; Feb 5, 2019
- ICE Totally Gaming 2019 – ICE London is the only B2B gaming event that truly brings together the international online and offline gaming sectors. London, UK; Feb 5-7, 2019
- London Affiliate Conference 2019 – the world’s largest dedicated iGaming affiliate exhibition and conference, London, UK; Feb 6-9, 2019
- Digital Relaunch Konferenz – Experten-Wissen für eine erfolgreiche Digitalisierung. Bei der Digital:Relaunch dreht sich alles um praxisorientierte Lösungen und Best Cases rund um die Digitale Transformation von Leadership, Arbeitsplatz, Business und Marketing. Tauschen Sie sich mit Experten und anderen Besuchern aus und genießen Sie die After-Show-Party. Berlin, Germany; Feb 11-12, 2019
- Tech Invest Berlin – Meet leading and influential European investors in a high-end like environment and pitch on stage: following the format that has made the success of startups pitches: only 4 minutes per pitch, and 15 minutes per keynotes, one to one meetings, networking sessions, awards ceremony. Berlin, Germany; Feb 12, 2019
- MOVE: Mobility Re-imagined – The world’s most important mobility event, where disruptive technology and innovation drive the future of urban transport. MOVE will bring together disruptors, their technology and their attitude with stakeholders across all modes and disciplines: to dialogue, to create insight and to promote collaboration. We guarantee to be more expansive and multi-disciplined than any other event on the planet. #MOVE2019 London, UK; Feb 12-13, 2019
- France Tech Transfer Invest 2019 – Tech Tour together with SATT (France’s tech transfer acceleration offices), BPI and EuroQuity are pleased to announce the third edition of France Tech Transfer Invest (FTTI), an event that aims to stimulate investment into French tech transfer spin-offs. Paris, France; Feb 13-14, 2019
- Learning Technologies UK 2019 – Europe’s leading showcase of organizational learning and the technology used to support learning at work. With more than 8,500 visitors, 150 free L&D seminars, over 200 exhibitors, an exhibition hall packed with the latest learning technologies, innovation and best practice and the industry’s leading L&D conference, it provides a unique and exciting environment for all those involved in workplace learning. London, UK; Feb 13-14, 2019
- World Congress of Angel Investors WBAF 2019 – An affiliated partner of the G20 Global Partnership of Financial Inclusion (GPFI), the World Business Angels Investment Forum (WBAF) promotes angel investment as an innovative financial inclusion tool at the global level. At the G20 meetings in Riyadh, it was announced that WBAF 2019 is now an affiliated congress of the G20 Global Partnership for Financial Inclusion (GPFI). Istanbul, Turkey; Feb 17-19, 2019
- WeTech Berlin 2019 – The conference will include a series of unique encounters and discussions on topics focusing on innovation & tech, business ties between Germany and Israel, investment opportunities and more. During the conference, we shall examine how tech and innovation manifest in an array of fields, from cyber and industrial manufacturing to finance and automotive. Berlin, Germany; Feb 18-19, 2019
- SingularityU Spain Summit 2019 – We empower a global community with the mindset, skillset, and network. For the first time in Madrid, the cutting-edge SingularityU Spain Summit brings you the future of the world, the Silicon Valley state of the art technologies and next to come. Fasten your belts!!! Madrid, Spain; Feb 20-21, 2019
- The User Experience Design Conference – bringing designers, developers, business stakeholders, researchers, and marketing specialists together. The theme of the conference is designers and marketing, helping businesses grow. We’ve invited amazing speakers from Conde Nast, Booking.com, Monzo, Canonical, Ocado, ThomasCook, Which?, Virgin Atlantic and others. London, UK; Feb 21, 2019
- Startup World Cup Baltic Series – Startup World Cup is a series of startup conferences and competitions in 13 countries, hunting for the next emerging unicorn to award US $1,000,000. Riga, Lativa; Feb 21-22, 2019
- TechChill – Having grown from a small grassroots movement of like-minded tech enthusiasts, TechChill celebrates the best of the Baltic startup community by annually bringing together 2000+ attendees, including the fastest growing startups, most innovative corporations, investors active in the region and talented tech enthusiasts. TechChill is organized by a non-profit foundation of the same name, empowering the Baltic startup ecosystem throughout the year. This year is no exception – the two-day agenda at TechChill 2019 will feature 70+ speakers and 20+ side events, as well as some legendary afterparties. Riga, Lativa; Feb 21-22, 2019
- Xside – a creative hub of excellence that celebrates the ideas, skills, and people that are leading future change. A groundbreaking gathering where converging communities unite. Barcelona, Spain; Feb 24-27, 2020
- 4YFN 2019 – Over three days, 4YFN will showcase the latest tech startup innovations from around the world. Featuring curated content, startup pitches, competitions, and dedicated networking sessions. The event is tailor-made to connect the international startup community, investors, talent and corporations. Barcelona, Spain; Feb 25-27, 2019
- Mobile World Congress Barcelona 2019 – The GSMA Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest exhibition for the mobile industry, incorporating a thought-leadership conference. Barcelona, Spain; Feb 25-28, 2019
- SuperReturn International – The world’s largest private equity and venture capital event. 2,500+ attendees. 700+ LPs. 1,100+ GPs. 400+ speakers. Unlimited possibilities. Private equity and venture capital conference determining strategies for successful fundraising, value creation, exits and maximizing returns in a new decade of private equity. Berlin, Germany; Feb 26 – Mar 1, 2019
- LONDON TECH JOB FAIR SPRING 2019 – a chance for job seekers to talk to companies that are hiring in person. If you’ve had enough of submitting your CV online without the opportunity to make a lasting first impression, here’s your chance to change your strategy and do a bit of networking. London, UK; Feb 27, 2019