Businesses often lack the time,and expertise necessary to complete critical business functions. But to be competitive, our businesses need the same quality of services traditionally accessible to only larger . We help businesses grow by simplifying the of critical business functions such as launching an integrated , leveraging technology and providing services to enhance businesses opportunities for success – Business Planning, Strategy Formulation & Executive Coaching.
We focus on providingon current and potential market opportunities. This includes understanding the market, the potential share, positioning in that market and accessing the resources necessary to execute. The result is a realistic plan and process that achieves growth and profitability.
- Action Plans – Develop an overall, top-level action plan that depicts how each strategic goal will be reached. We work with entrepreneurs to identify objectives, create action items, develop team responsibilities and establish timelines.
- Marketing Plans – to determine what groups of customers (or markets) exist, what their needs are, what groups of customers you prefer to serve (target markets), what products or services you might develop to meet their needs, how the customers use the products and services, what your competitors are doing, what pricing you should use and how you should distribute products and services to customers. The plan will indicate the position, or market “niche”, for the organization. The will also address ongoing promotions, which can include advertising, PPC and Adwords, social media branding, public relations, sales and customer service.
- Business Plans – We help clients develop or fine-tune their strategy and business planning process, by providing both internal and external diligence. Results include a company mission, a focused business plan for future growth and profitability, and funding proposals and introductions.
We recognize that it takes much more than financial support to get a company off the ground, thus we provide assistance in every aspect along the way allowing you to develop and grow a profitable business.
Strategy & Planning
We help clients develop or fine-tune their strategic planning process, by providing both internal and external diligence. Results include a company mission, a focused business plan for future growth and profitability, and funding proposals and introductions. Our professionals have extensive experience helping organizations address all the key aspects of strategic planning:
We use our proven planning processes to collect input from executives, individual contributors and other key stakeholders to ensure the plan is aligned with corporate objectives. The strategic plan will allow you to prepare for and implement the strategies and tactics necessary to achieve your organizational goals and objectives.
- Market Analysis – which illuminates economic and political trends, industry and competitor factors and key value drivers.
- Opportunity Identification – which reveals innovative and attractive business opportunities in the future market.
- Internal Analysis – which uncovers distinctive capabilities, market focus and positioning, and performance anatomy that can drive high performance.
- Strategy Formulation – which provides strategic direction designed for the future, taking into account market opportunities, internal capabilities and future financial performance.
- Organizational Alignment – which translates strategy into action, providing a high-level road-map of the realization process.
- Financial Modeling – which predicts future financial performance of a given strategic direction, including net present value and future shareholder value.
Business Executive Coach can help you create a comprehensive strategic plan, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and goals to lead your organization to the next level of performance. The plan will provide a three to five year road-map to guide your organizational development and help eliminate the chaos that can result from poor planning.
Business & Executive Coaching
We provide executives with the constant support necessary to transform great ideas into even better companies. We equip you with the strategies and strengths to bounce back when you get knocked down.
- Business coaching helps owners of small and medium sized businesses with their sales, marketing, management, team building and so much more.
Our role as a Business Coach is to coach business owners through guidance, support, accountability and encouragement. We combine a coaching approach with practical and structured business planning and bring a disciplined accountability to the relationship. Particularly in the small business market, business coaching is as much about driving profit as it is about developing the person.
- Executive coaching is designed to help facilitate professional and personal development to the point of individual growth and improved performance.
As an Executive Coach, we work our clients to develop specific professional goals. These include career transition, interpersonal and professional communication, performance management, organizational effectiveness, managing career and personal changes, developing executive presence, enhancing strategic thinking, dealing effectively with conflict, and building an effective team within an organization.
Contact us today for a free 30 minutes consultation
We are happy to meet in person, chat on Skype or Hangout on Google+ – Whatever works best for you.