Startup Ecosystem EU offers this European Accelerator Deadline calendar as a resource to startups.
Our goal is to bring together startups, investors and innovators to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add cut off dates.
- AtomLeap – (Berlin) a high-tech startup accelerator and business intelligence provider. We offer highly personalized analyses of technology and startup trends to help our corporate clients, who represent a wide range of sectors, understand and evaluate potential partners and competitors. We also support daring, scientifically grounded product ideas and provide their creators with everything they need to make people’s lives more sustainable, more connected, and healthier. Thanks to our own experience working with large companies and startup ventures, we are uniquely positioned to foster the cooperation between corporations and startups, in order to bring out potential synergies and shared interests. At AtomLeap, experience and infrastructure meet fresh ideas and flexibility, enabling both sides to reap the benefits of collaboration. Deadline – Oct 23, 2018
- Look Forward – (La Plaine-saint-denis, Ile-de-France, France) the innovation hub for startups willing to change the way we produce, distribute and consume fashion and beauty. Deadline – Oct 28, 2018
- ACE Venture Lab – (Amsterdam Center for Entrepreneurship) is a startup accelerator that actively supports researchers, scientists, students and entrepreneurs with tech-driven ideas looking to transform their concepts into a feasible business. Today the accelerator is home to young entrepreneurs who develop world-changing concepts in industries like Advanced IT, Medical & Health Technology, Chemical & Advanced Materials and Sustainable Technology. Offering tailored programs, startup facilities, entrepreneurial network and mentorship from the best startup experts, ACE Venture Lab supports ambitious science and high-tech entrepreneurs across every stage of starting a business. Deadline – Oct 29, 2018
- Green Tech Challenge – (Copenhagen) a rapid growth program for small and medium-sized companies. Together they can create a greener and richer planet! Deadline – Oct 30, 2018
- dynamics – powered by MHP – (Berlin) the home of collaborative innovation. We’re a cultural and technological translator to facilitate partnerships between established and growing companies. Our matchmaking programs are tailored to the specific needs of startups and corporates at the various stages of their growth & innovation journeys. Coming from a VC background and with a decade of experience running both corporate and independent accelerator programs, we’ve invested in around 100 startups to date. Our extensive knowledge of the success factors and pitfalls of corporate/startup partnerships is why we built this venture with the backing of MHP – a Porsche company. Applications accepted TBA