Startup Ecosystem EU offers this European Accelerator Deadline calendar as a resource to startups.
Our goal is to bring together startups, investors and innovators to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add cut off dates.
- CyLon is the world’s leading cybersecurity accelerator and seed investment programme. London, UK; Deadline Jan 9, 2019
- Climate-KIC – The Accelerator programme offers coaching, training, technology validation and office space in 21 support locations and 14 EU countries. Berlin, Germany; Deadline Jan 29, 2019
- IMPACT Accelerator – is the accelerator made by world-renowned accelerators, global brands, and VCs. Top ten worldwide. Offering equity-free funding, top-tier acceleration, expert mentors, and more. Our aim is to boost innovation in Europe and beyond. Madrid, Spain; Deadline Jan 30, 2019
- B. Braun Accelerator – B. Braun Accelerator – The B. Braun Acceleration Program empowers startups, entrepreneurs & intrapreneurs to quickly transform ideas into successful business innovations solutions to be implemented to their different company functions (incl. ambulatory centers & hospitals) and improve processes as well as the service level and their products. Melsungen, Germany; Deadline Jan 30, 2019
- Founders Factory Beauty Accelerator – Pilot opportunities and commercial contract with L’Oreal and our wider network of beauty / retail partners. £30k cash and fundraising support (80% of our start-ups raised £500k or above during and 6 months after the program) London, UK; Deadline Jan 31, 2019
- DIATOMIC – The second (and final) call for application experiments aims to accelerate solutions that apply electronic components, sensors, smart objects and systems across health, agrifood and manufacturing (Industry 4.0) sectors. Total funding amount: € 1.610.000. Deadline Jan 31, 2019
- PortXL – PortXL is the World’s first port acceleration program for disruptive port innovations to help change the way maritime is shaped today. Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands; Deadline Jan 31, 2019
- Lloyd’s Lab – The Lloyd’s Lab is a fast-track, fast-fail environment where new concepts, ideas, and products can be tested with the support and active involvement of the world’s specialist insurance marketplace. Focusing predominantly on designing technology-driven solutions to meet the unique and rapidly changing needs of Lloyd’s market. London, UK; Deadline Feb 3, 2019
- Startup Sesame – an alliance of European tech events, helping scale-ups, investors, and corporates to engage with the startup ecosystem. Paris, France; Deadline Feb 8, 2019
- Rainmaking Trade & Transport Impact Program – Trade & Transport Impact is a program designed to address real challenges within maritime, transportation, logistics & supply chain industry by helping the best startups & scaleups to connect and collaborate with world-leading corporates in the industry to bring real impact. 10 startups/scaleups will be selected for the program that provides an opportunity to forge relationships & work with the biggest companies in the industry. You can be anywhere in the world, as long as you have the time and capacity to fly to Hamburg for 5 days in total within the next 5 months. Deadline Feb 15, 2019
Bethnal Green Ventures – Bethnal Green Ventures is an early stage investor in tech for good. London, UK; Deadline Feb 18, 2019
- dynamics – powered by MHP – the home of collaborative innovation. We’re a cultural and technological translator to facilitate partnerships between established and growing companies. Our matchmaking programs are tailored to the specific needs of startups and corporates at the various stages of their growth & innovation journeys. Coming from a VC background and with a decade of experience running both corporate and independent accelerator programs, we’ve invested in around 100 startups to date. Our extensive knowledge of the success factors and pitfalls of corporate/startup partnerships is why we built this venture with the backing of MHP – a Porsche company. Berlin, Germany; Applications accepted TBA
- Accessible Transport for Berlin Challenge – Change the way Berlin moves! This is your chance to shape the future of public transport systems in Berlin and Potsdam, develop solutions to address mobility challenges and improve the lives of people such as the disabled, elderly or visually-impaired. Berlin, Germany; Deadline Mar 11, 2019
- CRAASH Barcelona is looking for projects and start-ups to join the second edition of a bootcamp that focuses on validating business models in the European markets of Barcelona, Paris, and Delft, as well as the US market of Boston. Participants should be part of a project in the field of medical devices, diagnosis or digital health from any European ecosystem looking to bring their product closer to the patient. The program is mostly web-based, but the travel to four on-site events will allow participants to build their network and evolve their solution. Any team of three people that have a technical lead, an entrepreneurial lead and a clinical lead with technology at technology readiness level 3 or 4 (proof of concept or proof of feasibility) can apply. Barcelona, Spain; Deadline Mar 13, 2019
- EIT Health Investor Network is the first pan-European, EU-driven network solely focused on financing health innovation. his programme, part of EIT Health Accelerator, aims to connect European health-oriented investors and promising start-ups through cross-border financing and co-investments. Deadline Mar 31, 2019
- AtomLeap – (Berlin) a high-tech startup accelerator and business intelligence provider. We offer highly personalized analyses of technology and startup trends to help our corporate clients, who represent a wide range of sectors, understand and evaluate potential partners and competitors. We also support daring, scientifically grounded product ideas and provide their creators with everything they need to make people’s lives more sustainable, more connected, and healthier. Thanks to our own experience working with large companies and startup ventures, we are uniquely positioned to foster the cooperation between corporations and startups, in order to bring out potential synergies and shared interests. At AtomLeap, experience and infrastructure meet fresh ideas and flexibility, enabling both sides to reap the benefits of collaboration. Deadline – Oct 23, 2018
- Look Forward – (La Plaine-saint-denis, Ile-de-France, France) the innovation hub for startups willing to change the way we produce, distribute and consume fashion and beauty. Deadline – Oct 28, 2018
- ACE Venture Lab – (Amsterdam Center for Entrepreneurship) is a startup accelerator that actively supports researchers, scientists, students and entrepreneurs with tech-driven ideas looking to transform their concepts into a feasible business. Today the accelerator is home to young entrepreneurs who develop world-changing concepts in industries like Advanced IT, Medical & Health Technology, Chemical & Advanced Materials and Sustainable Technology. Offering tailored programs, startup facilities, entrepreneurial network and mentorship from the best startup experts, ACE Venture Lab supports ambitious science and high-tech entrepreneurs across every stage of starting a business. Deadline – Oct 29, 2018
- Green Tech Challenge – (Copenhagen) a rapid growth program for small and medium-sized companies. Together they can create a greener and richer planet! Deadline – Oct 30, 2018
- The Madeira Startup Retreat – promoted by Startup Madeira, Turismo de Portugal and Nova School of Business and Economics, takes place from the 4th February to 29th of March 2018 on Madeira Island, Portugal. It aims at welcoming and working with 8 Tourism & Travel related Startups over a period of two months. Not only does it imply relocation, but also working and sharing business experience on Madeira Island. Deadline – Nov 30, 2018
- Emerge – It doesn’t matter if your product or service is already being sold or you’ve just proved it works (POC), the goal is to support its development and use it in the market. Any company based anywhere in the world with a solution to one of the Emerge program challenges can apply to the program. Lisbon, Portugal: Deadline – Dec 15, 2018
- ABC Accelerator – ABC Accelerator is a private acceleration group with an award-winning acceleration program for startups and scaleups, designed to grow your business and increase your valuation, combined with a 25k€ convertible loan and an option for 100k-250k€ investment as a way to scale. Ljubljana, Slovenia. Deadline – Dec 17, 2018
- Seed Haus Edinburgh is a community of entrepreneurs, values-driven investors, and makers. They invest in early-stage founders. Deadline – Dec 31, 2018
- next media accelerator – initiated by the German Press Agency (dpa) and founded in 2015 in Hamburg by several independent partners in order to offer media-related startups a place to succeed. Hamburg, Germany.