Startup System EU offers this European Innovation Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between startups, investors and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together startups and innovation professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
- This event has passed.
Accelerator Deadline Bethnal Green Ventures London
Bethnal Green Ventures Spring 2020 Programme – We are Europe’s leading early-stage tech for good VC. We back ambitious founders using technology to tackle big social and environmental problems that aim to radically improve millions of lives. London, UK; Deadline Jan 19, 2020
Bethnal Green Ventures is Europe’s leading early-stage tech for good VC. We invest in ambitious founders using technology to tackle big social and environmental problems that aim to radically improve millions of lives.
BGV help talented teams launch and grow tech for good ventures through a bespoke three-month intensive programme and life-long support, providing workshops, mentoring, 1:1 support, free office space for the duration of the programme and connections to the wider tech for good community comprising leading impact investors, tech for good field-builders and more.
- Since 2012 BGV supported 107 tech for good ventures, of which 55 are still active (December 2018).
- Our ventures have gone on to raise £64m in further investment (December 2018).
- 40% of venture employees in our portfolio are female (December 2018).
- In 2018, we invested 44p out of every £1 into female-founded teams and 26p into mixed-gender teams.
- We are a certified B Corp, committed to standards of social and environmental performance.
- BGV runs the London Tech for Good meetup group (in partnership with CAST), which has now over 8,800 members (as of August 2019).
For more facts, please check our latest Learning and Impact Report.