Startup System EU offers this European Innovation Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between startups, investors and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together startups and innovation professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Accelerator Deadline – Katapult Accelerator, the Global Impact Accelerator
Katapult Accelerator, the global impact accelerator – There is no shortage of talent out there but in many cases, they lack the proper support needed to bring their dreams to life. So, we have created the ultimate platform to turn the passion of talented and mission-driven founders like you into something great. We know early-stage start-ups can learn more effectively with proper mentorship and deep access to industry experts, and they need the right software tools to grow. We also know this talent lies in every corner of the globe, so we’re agnostic about where you call home. Oslo, Norway, Deadline: Nov 10, 2019
Why apply to Katapult Accelerator?
We´ve successfully run four globally-focused cohorts and the numbers are clear; impact-driven companies aiming to solve global challenges play an integral role in shaping the future of the investment world. Is this something you want to be a part of while turning profits and creating measurable change?
Keen to be part of our mission to build the world you want to live in? Then, APPLY today!
What can you expect?
- 3-Month fast-paced, hands-on program to help scale your business.
- Work closely with our core team comprising of ex-consultants, investment bankers, marketing experts, and entrepreneurs.
- Access to a global network of leading thematic mentors.
- Dedicated expertise to unleash the potential of tech in your business.
- Develop a more disciplined, productive and professional approach to every aspect of your company.
- Access to further capital and investors to support your company.
- Picture: Business Development and Sales mentor, Lars Johan Bjorkevoll, having a session on sales strategies during the “Sales and Business Development” week
But, why Norway?
Oslo is the fastest-growing European city and the ideal launchpad for your impact-focused business. The startup scene is booming; within the last year alone, there´s been a 20% uptake in the number of new startups formed!
This is largely in part due to the fact that Norway is actively shifting gears and focusing efforts on boosting innovation. In turn, this adds to the ease of making connections with anyone from the Minister of Trade, C-level executives of key corporations and others in the greater ecosystem.
Here, you can tap into a highly educated population with extensive capital and keen exposure to global challenges. This is in addition to the high-caliber of international mentors and investors, who will fly in to meet you while you´re in Oslo.
Most importantly, Norway is a country based on trust, and this is one of our most important values at Katapult too. We know you’ll feel that sense of trust the moment you walk through our doors.