Startup System EU offers this European Innovation Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between startups, investors and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together startups and innovation professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
- This event has passed.
Deep Learning in Finance Summit London 2019
March 19, 2019 - March 20, 2019£662.50
Deep Learning in Finance Summit London – Discover advances in deep learning tools and techniques from the world’s leading innovators across industry, academia and the financial sector. Speakers will share insights into recent breakthroughs in technical advancements and fintech applications including financial forecasting & compliance.
The Deep Learning in Finance Summit is a multidisciplinary event bringing together data scientists, engineers, CTOs, CEOs, and leading financial corporations to explore the impact of deep learning in the financial sector. Applications include identifying and preventing risks, revolutionizing financial forecasting and compliance. Explore the latest technology trends and innovations with influential research scientists, startups and business leaders across the industry.
- Paulo Rosário, Senior Economist & Data Scientist, M&G Prudential
- Zhengyao Jiang, Student, University of Liverpool
- Emiliano Martinez, Senior Engineer – BBVA Innovation Labs AI Division, BBVA
- Manuel Prossi, Director – Lead Data Scientist, UBS
- Stefan Maczkowski, Head of Data Strategy, AVIVA
- Katia Babbar, Former Head of e-FX Algorithmic Trading, Lloyds Banking Group
- Harriet Rees, Head of Data Science, Starling Bank
- Marcin Kacperczyk, Professor of Finance, Imperial College London
- Jessica Lennard, Director of External Affairs, Data Science Lab, Visa
- Dapeng Wang, Data Scientist, LV
- Lillian Li, Investor, Eight Roads Ventures
- Stefan Zohren, Associate Professor, University of Oxford
- Neal Lathia, Machine Learning Lead, Monzo
- Javier Campos, Head of Data Labs, Experian
- Luigi Troiano, Assistant Professor, University of Sannio
- Angel Serrano, Head of Data Science, Santander UK
- Huma Lodhi, Lead Data Scientist, Direct Line Group
- AJ Hashim, Head of Innovation & Emerging Tech, Barclays