Startup System EU offers this European Innovation Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between startups, investors and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together startups and innovation professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
- This event has passed.
France Tech Transfer Invest 2019 Paris
February 13 - February 14€700
France Tech Transfer Invest 2019 – Tech Tour together with SATT (France’s tech transfer acceleration offices), BPI and EuroQuity are pleased to announce the third edition of France Tech Transfer Invest (FTTI), an event that aims to stimulate investment into French tech transfer spin-offs.
The event aims to efficiently and effectively support French tech transfer spin-off companies to meet and engage with international investors and corporate partners.
FTTI will showcase 40 selected technology transfer spin-offs from France, nominated by five French government bodies partners of the event, and selected by investors in the field of Digital, Biotech, Health, and Energy.
The event will showcase France’s leading tech transfer system, which evaluates, markets and licenses out the technologies from French Universities and Public Research Organisations by increasing the Technology Readiness Levels of the innovations.
FTTI provides excellent networking and matchmaking opportunities for entrepreneurs while allowing strategic investors and partners to discover increasingly well-presented tech-transfer start-ups.
The event is supported and will be hosted by Bpi France, France’s national development bank and innovation agency, in collaboration with five French government bodies:
- SATT: French private TTOs, shared between several public research organizations, created to develop and commercialize research results to be transformed into innovative products.
- CEA: The French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA) is a key player in research, development, and innovation in four main areas: defense and security, low carbon energies (nuclear and renewable energies), technological research for industry, fundamental research in the physical sciences and life sciences.
- CNRS: The French National Centre for Scientific Research is among the world’s leading research institutions.
- Inria: The French National Institute for computer science and applied mathematics.
- Inserm-Transfert: As a private subsidiary of Inserm, Inserm Transfert manages economic and societal value creation and the transfer of knowledge from Inserm research laboratories to companies contributing to promote human health innovation.
FTTI at a glance
- 40 highly-selected French tech transfer spin-offs as presenting companies in the digital disruptive, biotech, medtech, materials, energy, mechatronics, and other high-technology areas;
- 40+ International venture capital or corporate investors & most of the active tech-focused French investors;
- 1.5 -day possibility to develop relations in France’s dynamic tech transfer market – in the last 12 months alone, 55 new spin-offs were created and almost 500 new patent applications were made.