For most people, starting a business is more than hoping to get rich. And since running a business can be very encompassing, it is important to understand why the entrepreneur is doing so in the first place. Some people want schedule flexibility to be with their children, Others want the creative freedom to develop new products and explore new ideas. Others want to make the world a better place.
Whatever the reason, the business still needs a strategy to make money. We work together to make sure your personal goals are compatible with a viable business idea. You can’t make a better mousetrap, if you are worried about paying the bills.
“Mike is honest and up front. He comes at you from different angles and really lets you get a 360 degree view.”
Strategy & Planning
We help clients develop or fine-tune their strategic planning process, by providing both internal and external diligence. Results include a company mission, a focused business plan for future growth and profitability, and funding proposals and introductions. Our professionals have extensive experience helping organizations address all the key aspects of strategic planning:
We use our proven planning processes to collect input from executives, individual contributors and other key stakeholders to ensure the plan is aligned with corporate objectives. The strategic plan will allow you to prepare for and implement the strategies and tactics necessary to achieve your organizational goals and objectives.
- Market analysis – which illuminates economic and political trends, industry and competitor factors and key value drivers.
- Opportunity identification – which reveals innovative and attractive business opportunities in the future market.
- Internal analysis – which uncovers distinctive capabilities, market focus and positioning, and performance anatomy that can drive high performance.
- Strategy formulation – which provides strategic direction designed for the future, taking into account market opportunities, internal capabilities and future financial performance.
- Organizational alignment – which translates strategy into action, providing a high-level road-map of the realization process.
- Financial modeling – which predicts future financial performance of a given strategic direction, including net present value and future shareholder value.
Business Executive Coach can help you create a comprehensive strategic plan, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and goals to lead your organization to the next level of performance. The plan will provide a three to five year road-map to guide your organizational development and help eliminate the chaos that can result from poor planning.