Startup System EU offers this European Innovation Conference calendar as a resource to help make connections between startups, investors and innovators.
Our goal is to bring together startups and innovation professionals to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Feel free to email updates, corrections or add conference dates.
- European Pirate Summit – Now in its fifth year, the Pirate Summit is Europe’s biggest invitation-only gathering of early-stage startups and investors. The Pirate Summit represents true grassroots entrepreneurship: authentic, crazy & real. Pirate Summit is the place to celebrate entrepreneurship. Cologne, Germany; Jul 2-3, 2019
- Tech Open Air – TOA is Europe’s Leading Technology Festival. Our mission is to help people future proof their businesses and their lives. We believe that technology is transforming the way we work, live and relate: only if you understand technology can you take advantage of the opportunities it’s creating. Berlin, Germany; Jul 2-5, 2019
- Unbound London – Is building the bridge between business and leading tech pioneers. It’s a global showcase that brings together more than 5,000 founders, entrepreneurs, investors, corporates, brand executives & thought leaders. London, UK; Jul 17-20, 2019
- Sónar+D – an international conference for creativity and technology, designed to promote talent and business opportunities in the digital culture. Barcelona, Spain; Jul 17-20, 2019
- Turing Fest 2019 – Turing Fest brings the smartest people in global tech to Scotland’s iconic capital city. Be part of a diverse audience of founders, engineers, product managers, marketers, investors and more, coming together to learn, connect and share a unique experience. Edinburgh, Scotland; Aug 27-29, 2019
- Smart&Green – an international business event that brings together innovative startups and strategic investors for a full day of high-level networking in Berlin. Sept 2019
- European Food Venture Forum 2019 – The European Food Venture Forum promotes innovation and investment into the best technology companies from across Europe and is your chance to connect with VCs, entrepreneurs, industry experts, and thought leaders to foster new connections, business, and investment. Aarhus, Denmark; Sept 1, 2019
- Mobility Tech Summit 2019 – The Mobility Tech Summit promotes innovation and investment into the best technology companies from across Europe and is your chance to connect with VCs, entrepreneurs, industry experts, and thought leaders to foster new connections, business, and investment. ; Sept 1, 2019
- Smart Capital 2019 – The Smart Capital Conference promotes innovation and investment into the best technology companies from across Europe and is your chance to connect with VCs, entrepreneurs, industry experts, and thought leaders to foster new connections, business, and investment. ; Sept 1, 2019
- New Mobility World – The #NMW is a platform for everyone interested in discovering trends of mobility & transportation. You will meet them at the biggest motor shows worldwide. Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Sept 10-15, 2019
- UNIT 2019 The International LGBT+ Tech Summit – Same as with all of our UNICORNS IN TECH events, the central goal is to maintain an atmosphere of inclusivity that extends beyond the queer community. We welcome allies from diverse backgrounds across the world to our festival, as we strive to demonstrate that our shared passion for tech transcends all barriers. Berlin, Germany; Sept 12, 2019
- TechBBQ – One of the largest and most important tech & startup summit with 5,000+ startups, investors, corporates and more. Copenhagen, Denmark; Sept 18-19, 2019
- NEXT – With over 10,000 visitors from 40 countries, NEXT has established itself in recent years as a premier conference in Germany for the digital economy. Founded by SinnerSchrader in Hamburg in 2006, the event has taken place in Berlin since 2010. Now NEXT is returning to its roots, to merge with Germany‘s largest club festival – the Reeperbahn Festival, and to come up with a programming platform which will bring together representatives of the music and digital economy in a unique way. Hamburg, Germany; Sept 19-20, 2019
- AI Assistant Summit London – The summit will showcase the opportunities of advancing trends in AI Assistants & their impact. What impact will predictive intelligence have on business efficiency & personal organization? Learn the latest technological advancements & industry trends from a global line-up of experts. London, UK; Sept 19-20, 2019
- AI in Retail & Advertising Summit London – Learn about AI applications in retail & advertising from inventory forecasting to stock level optimization to natural language processing for personalized shopping experiences to computer vision for sizing efficiency to algorithms for fraud detection. London, UK; Sept 19-20, 2019
- BLAST – The brand new international event, based in Rome, that connects professionals, enterprises, technology leaders, investors, and startup. Rome, Italy; Sept 19-20, 2019
- Deep Learning Summit London – Discover advances in deep learning and smart artificial intelligence from the world’s leading innovators. Learn from the industry experts in speech & image recognition, neural networks, and big data. Explore how deep learning will impact communications, manufacturing, healthcare & transportation. London, UK; Sept 19-20, 2019
- LONDON TECH JOB FAIR AUTUMN 2019 – a chance for job seekers to talk to companies that are hiring in person. If you’ve had enough of submitting your CV online without the opportunity to make a lasting first impression, here’s your chance to change your strategy and do a bit of networking. London, UK; Sept 26, 2019