Our goal is to bring together startups, investors and innovators to learn about cutting-edge innovations and foster dynamic conversation addressing how technology is transforming Europe.
Feel free to email updates or corrections.
- BlackPeak Capital – a co-investment growth equity fund focused on investing in high-growth Southeast European small and medium enterprises. BlackPeak Capital is funded by the European Investment Fund, part of the European Investment Bank, through the JEREMIE initiative for support of the SME enterprises in Bulgaria. Sofia
- BrightCap Ventures – an entrepreneur-led, globally-supported and tech-focused VC fund, based in Sofia. The fund invests in accelerator (up to €200,000 per company) and early-stage (up to €3.5m per company) businesses in the software and applied engineering fields that address global market needs. The fund’s partners have years of experience in start-up and corporate environments in Western Europe, Israel and the US and an extended team of expert advisors in these regions, together with corporate partnerships in industry sectors for product validation and enterprise opportunities. Sofia
- CEO Angels Club – a group of senior executives and entrepreneurs related to Bulgaria investing their own money in early-stage startups in return for equity. Our members make their own investment decisions and they can invest together or individually. They also provide expertise, contacts and pro-active mentorship to increase company value.
- Eleven Ventures – an early-stage investment fund based in Sofia. They started in 2012 as an acceleration and seed program and invested€12m in 115 start-ups over three years. Initially, they invested in many very early stage, pre-product start-ups, but gradually they started supporting more mature companies that have already built a product and are looking to scale. Sofia
- Empower Capital – a EUR 21m private equity fund, providing access to equity and quasi-equity funding to growing Bulgarian companies. The Fund invests in companies with a competitive business model and experienced team and seeks opportunities for vertical and/or horizontal integration, and regional expansion. The investments range from EUR 0.25m to EUR 3m. As a co-investment fund, Empower Capital has the capability, by partnering with other investors, to structure transactions requiring equity capital up to EUR 10m, always on a pari-passu basis. Sofia
- Innovation Accelerator – a EUR 15.6 million fund financed by the Fund Manager of Financial Instruments in Bulgaria and private capital with the mandate to provide access to equity and quasi-equity funding to Bulgarian startup companies.
- LAUNCHub Ventures – an early-stage VC Fund, based in Sofia and investing in digital start-ups in the wider Southeastern Europe region. The fund’s portfolio companies are in the fields of SaaS, Enterprise Software, Health-tech, E-commerce, Mobile, IoT, but its investments are not limited only in these verticals. With €30m under total management, LAUNCHub Ventures focuses on the seed space with investment ticket size in the range of €300K to 700K, expandable up to €1,5m per company. Sofia
- Morningside Hill Venture Capital – a Sofia-based fund that provides growth capital to companies addressing relevant needs in local or international markets. The fund’s strategy is sector agnostic and geographically focused on Bulgaria and the region. Morningside Hill is looking for exceptional management teams with a viable product or service and a significant growth runway. The investment team is leveraging decades of investment experience to create value by partnering with entrepreneurs in all facets of building resilient companies. Sofia
- NEVEQ Capital Partners – the oldest VC fund manager in Bulgaria and one of the few in CEE to manage more than one VC fund. In their decade of joint investment experience, they have made investments in enterprise applications software, infrastructure software, and industry vertical applications, as well as in web and mobile businesses. With their second fund, NEVEQ II, they are also considering opportunities in other emerging technologies where they can help exceptional entrepreneurs deliver growth and performance, such as health, education, and energy efficiency. Luxembourg & Sofia
- Rosslyn Capital Partners – a leading private equity and investment management firm based in Sofia established in 2002. Rosslyn invests in various industries and sectors including manufacturing, food and beverage, telecommunications, information technologies, renewable energy, agriculture, and real estate development. The company has a tight long-term affiliation with distinguished foreign investors who participate alongside Rosslyn in most of its projects contributing valuable expertise and experience. Sofia